Welcome to Mix Documentation
Below you'll find information to get you started using the Nuance® Mix Platform, as well as detailed documentation on the tools and APIs available.
- API Quick Reference Get URLs and proto files to start integrating with your app.
- ASR as a Service Convert speech to text using the Krypton ASR service.
- NLU as a Service Perform natural language understanding using the Nuance NLU service.
- Dialog as a Service Access dialogs created with Mix.dialog using the conversation engine.
- TTS as a Service Generate speech from text using the TTS (Text To Speech) service.
See the following additional topics:
- Languages and Voices for the current list of languages and voices available.
- Working with Data Packs for information on the data packs available and on predefined entities.
- Technical Requirements for information on optimum screen resolution and preferred browsers when using Mix.
- NLU Model Specification and Dialog Application Specification for information on the options available to import and export NLU and dialog data.
- Glossary of Terms for a list of common terms and abbreviations.